jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Yesterday my Pretoria web design hub was on Googles page 2, today it doesn't exi

1. guymclaren profile image60
    guymclarenposted 7 years ago

Yesterday my Pretoria web design hub was on Googles page 2, today it doesn't exist, yet is is on...

Yahoo page 1? Are hub pages not optimised for Google?

2. Michael Durden profile image78
    Michael Durdenposted 7 years ago

This sometimes occurs as a bit of an anomaly. It happened to me with one of my hubs, but now it's back on page 1. Give it a few weeks and it will probably return to its former glory spot.

3. ofek profile image61
    ofekposted 7 years ago

Probably a daily update which always happen. In many cases you will see a new site/page up in result for the first few days but then it will be gone and will catch is natural place.

If your hubpage used to be on first pages for long, just wait a while it might be back again.

4. simeonvisser profile image82
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

Google likes new content because it is considered 'news' but that will wear off after a few days. After that you need to rely on getting a good ranking to stay on the first page. If your niche is truly small you'll stull be on the first page but usually it takes a while to get backlinks + promotion to solidify its position on the first page.

working