jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

I have had 210 hits since I just installed my Google Adsense, yet I haven't had

1. john.jackson profile image71
    john.jacksonposted 7 years ago

I have had 210 hits since I just installed my Google Adsense, yet I haven't had a single click?

Am I doing something wrong here? by click I mean that I've made a few pennies for the share of eCPM where I just get a bit for having the adverts viewed, but not one person has clicked through an advert.

2. She-rah profile image77
    She-rahposted 7 years ago

Just be patient, I think average is like 1 click per 1000 views. Doesn't seem like you're doing anything wrong if google is picking up your views.

3. Sun Pen 50 profile image76
    Sun Pen 50posted 7 years ago

Be patient. Use good keywords. You'll get clicks. My rate upto now is one  click for 200-250 views. You'll get your first click soon. good luck.

4. simeonvisser profile image83
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

210 views is not much, it can takes thousands of them before you even start to make money regularly. The 'one click for every 1000 views' is a good rule of thumb, as mentioned earlier.

5. Susana S profile image96
    Susana Sposted 7 years ago

Just to make a correction to some of the other responses, an average click through rate is 1-2%, so for every 100 views (from search engines) you could expect to get 1 or 2 clicks. Over a 1000 views you'd expect 10 - 20.

It does need to be search engine traffic though - if most of your views are from other hubbers you won't see many, if any, clicks, because in general hubbers don't click ads.

Closed to reply

working