jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I would like to know what we can suggest to hubpages management from everyone's

1. msorensson profile image71
    msorenssonposted 7 years ago

I would like to know what we can suggest to hubpages management from everyone's perspective. Thanks.

2. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image98
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

Well, the main suggestion that I had for them was enlarging the numbers of sites that our video capsule's platform would support.

I noticed a week or so ago that I was finding good videos on a site called "daily motion" that would have been great for my hubs, if I could only use them.

In my mind, a few layout options for the backgrounds on hubs would be nice, but I'm not complaining about much on this site these days, I guess I'm mostly very happy with all of it.  Of course I've always wanted a "seeded" comment capsule with direct reply capabilities, but I'm over that, and I understand that they don't want this turning into a drama world, and I don't either.

3. David Stone profile image71
    David Stoneposted 7 years ago

More flexibility, fewer warnings and more enthusiasm.

4. hardlymoving profile image97
    hardlymovingposted 7 years ago

Provide new hubber's a 'walk through' on how to create hub articles with photos and then linking their articles to advertisers.  I went through a lot of time and pain figuring things out;  but over all, HubPages did an excellent job providing the tools where one can quickly slap together an article without being an technical guru.

5. Right On Time profile image61
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

Maybe make the site a tad faster, it seems a bit slow of late. Other than that, we can suggest they give themselves a pat on the shoulder for good work!

6. dallas93444 profile image77
    dallas93444posted 7 years ago

Perhaps add the ability for authors to rate "comments." This would provided feedback and promote better, thoughtful comments. Perhaps limit "outstanding comments" to 10% of total comments. this would enhance the "Outstanding" "awards."

working