jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (14 posts)

What is your purpose at Hubpages in 2011?

1. daravuthz profile image74
    daravuthzposted 7 years ago

What is your purpose at Hubpages in 2011?

Hi all, can you share with us your purpose at Hubpage in 2011?

2. JD Barlow profile image60
    JD Barlowposted 7 years ago

my purpose is to develop my skills to the point of generating several hundred dollars per month.

3. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I'd love to get mad respect as a writer and a thinker, but if I don't start doing some product hubs, and making some money.. . . .my HP obsession will probably fade away. . . .but I say all sorts of things that never hold up.

4. profile image0
    jasper420posted 7 years ago

to give and recive feedback on my and others writing

5. Right On Time profile image63
    Right On Timeposted 7 years ago

fun fun fun.                                                                                         .

6. yolanda yvette profile image59
    yolanda yvetteposted 7 years ago

Write great material...teach, inspire and motivate others...learn, above all...and make some kind of steady income from hubbing.

7. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

Purpose...........implies greatness.

I have none.

I only wish to find a place where my   voice can be heard, in the  form of writing and reading,.

8. Vaiebhav profile image79
    Vaiebhavposted 7 years ago

1. Have fun
    2. Express myself
    3. Feel part of the community
    4. Make friends

9. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

To see that my 1 unpublished hub keeps growing around the world with my 1 article that I have written and it is doing well with returning visitors for my excellent article and they can not get enough of it. As of January 22, 2011 A.D. China have now seen my 1 article through referring sites and the name of that city is Wuhan. Hello and welcome to Wuhan, China from Ambassador Butler and thank you. May your city and country be blessed from my article. I am now at 8 total countries and it will continue to expand around the world in 2011 A.D. to the Glory of GOD. It will all be from 100 percent referrals and referring sites.

10. HRoger profile image59
    HRogerposted 7 years ago

My main objeve here in Hp for the year of 2011 is to become one of the best hub writters of the year and have my own success story written. I know I will be able to achive this goal as long as I dedicate my self to it. I also wish the best of luck to all Hubbers . May God bless us all greatly.

11. ar.colton profile image83
    ar.coltonposted 7 years ago

My next project is to start a series of hubs about fibromyalgia. To dispel myths, educate and help people with this condition who don't yet know how to help themselves.

12. robertbradley profile image59
    robertbradleyposted 7 years ago

i've just started with hubpages.  i would like to become more active in the hubpages community and gain more followers.

13. garyyoungberg profile image60
    garyyoungbergposted 7 years ago

My purpose is to become a better writer and learn about article marketing.  HubPages seems to be a great place for learning and receiving help from the community.

14. ImChemist profile image58
    ImChemistposted 7 years ago

To write some quality hubs and making some money.