jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

What do you consider your purpose in life?

1. TheBlondie profile image60
    TheBlondieposted 6 years ago

What do you consider your purpose in life?

Mine is to make the world a happier place, help animals, and make people laugh.

2. AmrilRadzman profile image64
    AmrilRadzmanposted 6 years ago

To give, to love. any other way of saying it?

3. lburmaster profile image83
    lburmasterposted 6 years ago

To live and enlighten others. Creating a happier place wouldn't do much other than cause stress, worry, and distress.

4. HannahRiley profile image59
    HannahRileyposted 6 years ago

I honestly feel that my purpose in life is to relate to others, understand them, and help them heal. I am a few months away from becoming a registered nurse, and I could not imagine myself doing anything else. Also, I know that I want to be a mother. Even if this only ever means treating my pediatric patients as if they are my own children, I know that I have a deep maternal instinct. I would love to have children of my own someday though.

5. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 6 years ago

I have fulfilled my purpose in life by writing the greatest article on the earth that is seen around the world in 8 countries through 100 percent referring sites and no members of hubpages can see the greatest article on earth. My answering questions on hubpages. It is done and from now on I will just be kicking back watching the greatest article on the earth makes its impact on human beings around the world for all to see except for the members of hubpages. Now that is an great article that everyone around the world can see my article except hubpages members through the 100 percent referring sites that gets all of my views on my 1 article which is my 0 hubs on hubpages.

6. rcrm89 profile image59
    rcrm89posted 6 years ago

To leave the world a better place than I entered it.

7. Melanie Trausch profile image60
    Melanie Trauschposted 6 years ago

I feel my purpose is being an exceptional mother; one who is a loving nurturer, life teacher, and forever mentor providing guidance through my words and actions to cultivate the spirits I helped bring into the world into intelligent, loving, compassionate, spiritual, respectful, independent, and productive citizens of the world.

8. Jrahman profile image59
    Jrahmanposted 6 years ago

To submit completely to Allah and associate nothing with him. To enjoin in the good and forbid the evil.