jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

nothing I can earn in 2 months at hubpages, what should I do?

1. daravuthz profile image72
    daravuthzposted 7 years ago

nothing I can earn in 2 months at hubpages, what should I do?

2. gvannorman150 profile image69
    gvannorman150posted 7 years ago

Have a look at your hubpages.  Are you writing what people want to read?  Is your reading captivating and bringing in traffic from search engines?  Remember if the majority of your traffic comes from hubbers then the clicks are not going to happen.

Use some keyword research and optimize your hubs to drive traffic from the SERPS

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image61
    Ultimate Hubberposted 7 years ago

I checked your profile. Most of your hubs seem to fall in highly saturated niches. Learn keyword research and try to go for keywords that have less competition. Market samurai is a great keyword tool.
    Also build some backlinks to your hubs.

4. webtwilight profile image35
    webtwilightposted 7 years ago

I had the same question in the past.  Someone written me saying you need to focus on writing more hubs.  Atleast 75 hubs before you will see any result.  I have 60 hubs and only made 6 cents.  I come to realize it's not a get rich scheme.  You need to be loyal with hubpages and be here for the long run in order to make any revenue.

5. lilibees profile image61
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

Your hubs should be readable to viewers, about highly viewed topics and be patient!

6. kamran210 profile image68
    kamran210posted 7 years ago

Keyword search is very important ..use google keyword tool to find out which keywords are less saturated and more paying...and don't loose hope it takes time