jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do we get notification when someone stops following us? yes, we do get notificat

1. VISHKI profile image73
    VISHKIposted 7 years ago

Do we get notification when someone stops following us? yes, we do get notifications when some...

one starts following, but what about the other case?

2. Don Ship profile image78
    Don Shipposted 7 years ago

The answer is simple. We don't! Why should we?

3. shaekelly profile image64
    shaekellyposted 7 years ago

I don't think so, i know you will be informed when some responds to something u following.

4. barbergirl28 profile image77
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

I don't believe you do get notification, but I have noticed if my number goes down. I wish I knew who stopped following and the reason why!

5. telltale profile image75
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

I normally would like to find out who stopped following me, unfortunately, it's not easy to do so, because of not getting any notification.   I remembered someone who said he is a "great" fan of my hubs and then stopped following.  Difficult to know why they stopped... anyway, I do get new fans every now and then, more than those who stopped. smile

6. simeonvisser profile image84
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

You don't get a notification when someone stops following you. While I would love to know, I can understand why they do it like this: it is not beneficial for the community if you know who exactly stopped following you. It might influence your behaviour towards that person. Stopping to follow someone really sends the message "I don't want to be informed about you anymore".