jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is Hubpages Addictive or I am falling in love with it? btw I am addictive to Fac

1. mydubaistay profile image59
    mydubaistayposted 7 years ago

Is Hubpages Addictive or I am falling in love with it?
    btw I am addictive to Facebook too sad

2. visitmaniac profile image60
    visitmaniacposted 7 years ago

Sounds like you have an addiction issue and need to go to classes wink Just kidding! With the new additions to hubpages I am back on here commenting and writing like crazy. These badges give me all the incentive I need to keep pushing how sad that might be

3. pertibha321 profile image47
    pertibha321posted 7 years ago

hey dear am also getting little addictive on hubpages but the good thing is i don't get much time to spend on it as need to do school work,house work and other family responsibilities and also i give time to my other hobbies.so try that i hope you will not be more addictive smile

4. mydubaistay profile image59
    mydubaistayposted 7 years ago

See that's the problem with hubpages.. I was just about to start  my work, so closed the hubpages window and all of a sudden the answer alerts start popping in and out of curiosity I have to reopen the window and once again, here I am all hooked to the hubpages.
    Visitmaniac if there are any classes I would love to enroll in them.

5. Seeker7 profile image96
    Seeker7posted 7 years ago

Hi,

I haven't been on Hub Pages that long either but I think it is a bit of both - love and addiction - whatever it is I enjoy it big time.

6. lilibees profile image61
    lilibeesposted 7 years ago

Addicted here as well, I love Hubpages, I love writing and I love knowing that once I am on the right track I can make  money staying at home, doing what I love, with who I love, my babies!

working