jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My hubs have a total of 1200 views, may be 100 views will be of my own. So 1100

1. VISHKI profile image72
    VISHKIposted 7 years ago

My hubs have a total of 1200 views, may be 100 views will be of my own. So 1100 views, and I...

just have 4 comments. Is this a normal ratio? or does it mean my hubs are not of interest?

2. Zubair Ahmed profile image79
    Zubair Ahmedposted 7 years ago

Hi VISHKI,

Why don't you look at google analytics to see where your visitors are coming from and how long they are spending on your hubs, that would help you identify to some extent why you have so few comments, it will also help you determine if visitors are clicking-in and out or if they are spending some time on your hubs.

The other thing to do is actively visit and comment on other peoples hub, and hopefully the'll do the same for you.  You can start with me if you want just leave me a message so I know its you.

Regards.

3. VISHKI profile image72
    VISHKIposted 7 years ago

I'm releatively new at HubPages and yet to get used to different things. I'll follow the steps you have mentioned to see if I can make out something from the analytics. I signed up for analytics few hours back. I'll start leaving my comments on other hubs. I'm following you know and will have some comments from me soon.

4. mmzh786 profile image69
    mmzh786posted 7 years ago

Use google analytics to know the detailed information about your visitors

working