jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

If we put a link into a link capsule, and that link becomes "broken," does it sh

1. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image99
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

If we put a link into a link capsule, and that link becomes "broken," does it show up as a...

broken link in the same way that other broken links via the link suggestion tool do?

2. rebekahELLE profile image88
    rebekahELLEposted 7 years ago

You will see a warning icon on your 'accounts' page next to the specific hub. When you go to the hub in question, click 'edit', and the message will be highlighted in yellow, as will the broken link, or possible broken link.  I recently had a warning for two possible broken links, but only one of them was.  I checked it again the next day to see if it was still broken, but the site was back up and it is fine.

3. kashif hassan profile image59
    kashif hassanposted 7 years ago

No i don't think it would show that link

4. mistyhorizon2003 profile image95
    mistyhorizon2003posted 7 years ago

I believe so, as I use Clickbank and usually post those links in a links capsule. I know some discontinued products did result in the 'broken link' warning, I just can't remember if they appeared in yellow or if I worked it out by the fact there were no other yellow links on my hub so tested the ones in my capsule. I have a feeling they did appear in yellow though.

I have definitely seen non commercial links in a links capsule appear in yellow after a broken link warning.

Closed to reply

working