jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (12 posts)

Do you take the weekends 'off'?

1. ooeuropean profile image57
    ooeuropeanposted 7 years ago

Do you take the weekends 'off'?

Or do you work there also?

2. fibo777 profile image61
    fibo777posted 7 years ago

Weekends are the best time for me to write hubs. I do not do other kind of work though. Usually!

3. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 7 years ago

That's the best thing about writing / working online: you can work at it at any time. You don't need to be at work and there is no set schedule. If you have time and an idea to write about, then you can write!

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

usually i work at least one day each weekend like today. last year i worked almost every weekend but this year i promised my family i wouldn't.

5. ooeuropean profile image57
    ooeuropeanposted 7 years ago

"Weekends are the best time for me to write hubs. I do not do other kind of work though. Usually!!"   

the same here  smile

6. kannanwrites profile image93
    kannanwritesposted 7 years ago

Some weekends yes, otherwise I am busy writing here on hubpages

7. Peter Owen profile image60
    Peter Owenposted 7 years ago

From the corporate view, it is quite difficult since technology has given others unlimited access to you via text and email, and you are expected to answer especially if the writer is in the office on the weekend. I have walked into the office on Mondays, after my  blackberry crashed,  only to find some real firestorms that occurred over the weekends and there was a lot of email traffic about it. I was severely criticized for not being involved over the weekend.

8. meteoboy profile image68
    meteoboyposted 7 years ago

I take weekends off . Generally I work from Monday to Friday . At weekeds, I am with my family . At free time , making sports and writing articles on Hubpages.

9. profile image59
    rieomposted 7 years ago

I work seven days a week.  However, writing is an outlet for me that I enjoy, so I do not consider it work.

10. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 7 years ago

I do most of my writing on the weekends since I have a full time job.

11. Jefsaid profile image74
    Jefsaidposted 7 years ago

Weekends for me are strictly family time (and HubPages).  Apart from part-time jobs when at school or very occasional overtime, I have always reserved Saturday/Sunday as my time.

12. onenewbrazil profile image59
    onenewbrazilposted 7 years ago

I'm working Monday to Friday. Weekends I spent time with my family and friends.

working