I'M ON hubpages.com How to add adsense w/o a website

1. Wayne's Word profile image56
    Wayne's Wordposted 7 years ago

I'M ON hubpages.com
    How to add adsense w/o a website

Any other methods and with who to advertise on hubpages that are easy to setup

2. Computer Guy profile image62
    Computer Guyposted 7 years ago

First welcome to hubpages.com. First go to the top of your web page and click on My accounts. Then at  the top of the next page click on earnings. This brings you too a page which shows all the affiliate company's available to hubpages. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a list of 4 affiliates. Adsense, ebay, montera, and amazon. You can click on each one of these affiliates where it says "get started" next to each company. From here a page will display asking if you have an account with the company yes or no. Click the no button and it will take you to a page to apply for an account with them. When you are approved they will notify you by email. In the email it will have your account number in it. When you receive this number write it down and return through the same steps. Except when you get to the page that asks if you have an account click the yes button and you will be able to insert you account number in a box and hit submit.
      Word of caution: When you are approved and you start getting ads on your hubpage DO NOT CLICK ON YOUR OWN ADS especially adsense. This will be picked up by Google and you account will be disabled for life, there is no second chances.Let your visitors do the clicking on ads. Good luck.

3. ross670daw profile image69
    ross670dawposted 7 years ago

Hey Wayne, my appologies for the late response to your question. I think Computer Guy pretty well summed up the process for you though. If as you say you don't have a website at all, then it is a little more difficult to sign up for adsense. A website has to meet their criteria first and be aged for a few months. You can however set up a free blog on blogger.com, to get started, it can be about anything you like to write about, let it age for a while then use the url of that blogger blog as your website when signing up for adsense. In the meantime it's fairly simple to sign up as an affiliate with Amazon.com, to get you going and using the amazon capsule on your hubs and earning some commissions. Ebay's partner network is harder to get into these days, so you would be better off with amazon and adsense to begin with. If you need any more help with adsense or with anything Hubpages related visit the learning center for some tips.
    http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/1-2- … s-adsense/
    Good luck and all the best.

working