jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How are articles scored?

1. nybride710 profile image60
    nybride710posted 6 years ago

How are articles scored?

I am confused.  I know each article starts with a 50.  All of mine have gone up except my most recent has gone down to 44, yet it has 2 comments, 4 Facebook likes, 1 vote as useful and 25 views since published last night.  What in the world would be making it go down?

2. simeonvisser profile image85
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

Nobody knows exactly how the HubScore is computed. HubPages officially says this about it: http://hubpages.com/faq/#hubscorecalc

There are also several hubs about what influences the HubScore. But at the end of the day you don't need to worry too much about it. The only thing that matters is whether the hub is being read :-)

3. profile image0
    Mabrurposted 6 years ago

Views are not only factor to grow the score....but the article quality also measured here......in initial stage....if you have enough traffic it will go up surely but b4 that the quality is a factor.....hubpage see how effective it is to attract the visitors..its potential....i will suggest to use more meta link in your article..means use the suggest link option to link more articles related to this.......

4. tom hellert profile image60
    tom hellertposted 6 years ago

A group of elves and fairies throwthree darts at the standard dart board then  elf throws a dice and multiplies the number by that dice roll- then they flip a coin and double the number if its heads- any number above 100 then gets modified by the square root  of that number and then take away seven or eleven from that number but its just a theory..
    TH

working