This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: "https://hubpages.com/privacy-policy#gdpr"

jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Which has more search engine power

1. N. Ramius profile image71
    N. Ramiusposted 8 years ago

I'm assuming putting a Title on a picture has a greater effect in google rankings than the remarkss underneath the picture. Is that correct? And both do have search engine potential?

2. Leelin profile image57
    Leelinposted 8 years ago

I'm no expert on seo, but I do know that search engines don't "do" images, they want text, and text that use your keywords is best whether in the title or beneath.

3. lrohner profile image82
    lrohnerposted 8 years ago

Unfortunately, Google does "do" images. And it sucks. I have one hub that gets most of its traffic from Google Images. Problem is, those folks are looking for photos and are not going to click on or buy a darn thing.

1. Leelin profile image57
      Leelinposted 8 years agoin reply to this

Yeah I get some of that traffic too. I have often wondered how they get there and what they were looking for. I of course was talking about Google bots and the use of images in reference to your seo efforts.

working