jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What is your favorite thing about hubpages?

1. Holly R profile image58
    Holly Rposted 7 years ago

What is your favorite thing about hubpages?

2. point2make profile image82
    point2makeposted 7 years ago

This the place where I can make a statement, develop a thought, offer an opinion, read and learn from an exceptional group of writers or just explore my imagination. These are just some of my favorite things about hubpages!

3. Holly R profile image58
    Holly Rposted 7 years ago

Great answer! I completely agree! smile

4. BEAUTYBABE profile image75
    BEAUTYBABEposted 6 years ago

My favourite thing about Hubpages is that it helped me with my self esteem which had dropped so much due to the fact I could no longer live my life the way I wanted to because of illness.

I have always felt that it was for a very good and valuable reason that I stumbled upon this Wonderful Website. Not only have I met so many wonderful people, with great talents of all varieties. I have learned something about things I have not even heard of or knew existed.

But, I discovered a lot about myself one of them being that I had a talent for writing poetry, which I would not have done I believe if it wasn't for Hubpages and it's team. Also, most of all the encouragement of so many fellow hubbers who kept me going with my poetry. Now this has led to me write two great, according to my Publisher and Copyeditors, Children's Story Books. The fact that they are being published was the biggest surprise of all.

I have so much to thank you for Hupages, you gave me back my life, at least long enough to be able to prove to others in my situation, or worse, that there is hope and not to give up just because you are told you have a terminal illness. Look at me, and believe if I can so can YOU.

Thanks to all      Beautybabe xx