jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Why has my score dropped to 69 and some of my accolades disappeared from my pro

1. The Suburban Poet profile image82
    The Suburban Poetposted 7 years ago

Why has my score dropped to 69 and some of my accolades  disappeared from my profile page?

2. BenWritings profile image79
    BenWritingsposted 7 years ago

I have noticed that the "contributes to the community" accolade disappears whenever it wants to.

The hubberscore, I STILL don't know

it may be a combination of hubs, comments, questions, answers, forum posts, feedback...

It seems really weird and unpredictable

My score went up 5 point in 2 days, and I'm fairly sure it will drop a lot soon.

Also, the accolade I mentioned earlier, keeps doing disappearing acts

3. BobbiRant profile image59
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

This is really interesting.  I have no idea why this has happened either, but it's not making me feel secure either.  I hope someone has the answers.

4. barbergirl28 profile image78
    barbergirl28posted 7 years ago

The accolades varies just because it depends on how much you are active. If you take a few week break from Hubpages it could disapper because you are not spending as much time commenting or reading other hubs or asking questions. However, if you are losing accolades that are based off the numbers, then I would be more concerned. The ones that are activity based can come and go.

As for the Hub score... I think it has a lot to do with the changes with Google. I would verify that all your hubs are still in standard. I know I had to fix a few of mine for having too many links, or too many amazon products compared to the number of words, or even too many tags. It is possible that you haven't been notified yet because they have alot of hubs to go through and it takes time.

5. phiphi profile image59
    phiphiposted 7 years ago

its just because your profile score must be 75 or greater then this then it will be appeared in your profile page

6. jo miller profile image93
    jo millerposted 6 years ago

I saw another discussion of this with hubber tonymac04 who is an excellent writer.  You might check out that discussion.  His hub score had dropped dramatically,and he's working to bring it back up. 

I don't know much about the inner working of  HubPages, but poetry never seems to be great for scores;however, you can bring your score back up by finding out more about their rules, etc. 

Good luck.

7. Dog Advisor profile image80
    Dog Advisorposted 5 years ago

Since joining about 6 months ago and with the publishing of my first Hub, my score has basically stayed the same (within a 5 point range).  I really have not been able to figure it out because the individual scores for each of my hubs are usually lower than my overall score...very confusing.  I wish we could see levels so that we could have something to strive for.