jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Would more people answer my questions if I was wearing a cowboy hat in my pictur

1. T.Y._Hudson profile image61
    T.Y._Hudsonposted 6 years ago

Would more people answer my questions if I was wearing a cowboy hat in my picture?

Guys who wear cowboy hats, seem to rock this site! Any old question these guys ask, nails them down like 50 answers. They could ask "What color is green?", and get at least twenty people trying to answer that one. Hey, what about, "How do you spell the word, "book", when someone asks you how to spell it?" If I was wearing a cowboy hat, I could get at least fifteen answers for that. LOL
    I'm just wondering if these hats have some magical superpowers that I'm not familiar with. I'm considering grabbing one of those red ones from the toy section of Walmart, for a dollar, and changing my photo!

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/4794176_f260.jpg

2. flying_fish profile image75
    flying_fishposted 6 years ago

I don't often take the quality of someone's hat into consideration when contemplating providing an answer, but there's no doubt that wearing a proper cowboy-hat makes a man significantly more awesome in general.

As for a plastic red hat from Walmart, I'm not sure you've got the lady-parts to pull it off...

3. junkseller profile image85
    junksellerposted 6 years ago

Yes. And the only reason I am answering this one is to tell you to get a cowboy hat.

For a more serious answer, it may be that the cowboy hat dudes you reference have a lot of followers (so more people automatically see their questions). Or, it could just be the hat.

4. WD Curry 111 profile image61
    WD Curry 111posted 6 years ago

What can I say? Everyone loves a cowboy.

working