jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Is your hubpages going a little cuckoo on you too?

1. Maltese-er profile image59
    Maltese-erposted 7 years ago

Is your hubpages going a little cuckoo on you too?

I tried to publish an article, but it won't let me put it in any group, when I try to edit it, it doesn't let me ..hmm

2. AEvans profile image77
    AEvansposted 7 years ago

Place this question in the forum, more people will respond. I do believe they are probably working on the system. smile

3. Harvey Stelman profile image59
    Harvey Stelmanposted 7 years ago

Most people would answer, yes. Which is my answer. The rating system is not explained, and Hubs are not published will a non-specific reason. H

4. zoey24 profile image76
    zoey24posted 7 years ago

Yes i had trouble saving a recent hub into groups, i have also found Hp a lot slower recently as well, and when i tried to add a poll to one of my hubs it just kept saying loading, it has done the same with youtube videos and photos.

5. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 7 years ago

i had trouble a bit ago, driving me crazy, but i rebooted and all was well. i think it was hubpages+safari=ACK!

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 7 years ago

I'm just being hit left and right by "watermarked and pixelated image" violations. . . . .whatever that means.

7. sir_tallest profile image65
    sir_tallestposted 7 years ago

there are a lot of laws and bans in hubpages and that causes difficulties in publication sometimes....just take some time to check what they are against in your hub and go with it

working