jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Why have you chosen to write for hubpages?

1. Dreatech profile image58
    Dreatechposted 6 years ago

Why have you chosen to write for hubpages?

What really makes you to choose hubpages as a site; which ask you to write more and more article?

2. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Well, I was laid of from a factory job when they shut the plant down. I was looking all over the web, trying different sites. I found a lot of "Get Rich Quick" schemes out there and I was fed up. As I was navigating through the endless sites on creating articles and making money, I found HubPages

A few things I like about HubPages: first, you have to be 18. I like knowing that the people I am involved with professionally are adults. Another thing I like are the HubPages rules for posting; they eliminate junk and Spam. There are many other things about HubPages that I love and there are some things I don't.

The best part about HubPages for me is being able to express myself in a great community. The community is what makes HubPages! Reading, Rating, and commenting help the author evaluate and improve their work. I am proud to be part of the HubPages community!

3. freecampingaussie profile image63
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I really enjoy writing on hubpages especially if I can help others while I am doing it ! Love being able to add my photos I take while traveling so the hubs are more interesting !

4. mcimicata profile image60
    mcimicataposted 6 years ago

To generate backlinks for my other online properties, pariticpate in the community forums and questions, and to make some extra money!

5. 61MT profile image41
    61MTposted 6 years ago

Hubpages seemed easy to use for me.  It allows me to write any page I want.  It also has a question and answer site, and a nice community.  I thought I'd give it a shot.