jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Have the moderators ever wrongly flagged one of your hubs?

1. Billrrrr profile image83
    Billrrrrposted 7 years ago

Have the moderators ever wrongly flagged one of your hubs?

They keep picking on one of my hubs and they took away the advertising.  I do not even participate in their ad program. I am not writing for money.  I have never even set it up for money.  They claimed my title was deceptive.  Have you had this problem?

2. Norah Casey profile image69
    Norah Caseyposted 7 years ago

Mistakes happen, but we do our best to avoid them.

Other than a brief passage at the bottom, your hub is relaying a story written as fiction. Content of this kind belongs in Books, Literature, & Writing > Commercial and Creative Writing. This hub was only moderated twice, once by our automated systems for a low resolution image and again by a HubPages moderator for the categorization.

If you are confused as to why a hub has been moderated, you can contact us by replying to the violation email.

3. Billrrrr profile image83
    Billrrrrposted 7 years ago

The hub is not fiction. Nor is it an attempt at Creative Writing. It is a true story that  intends to be a humorous take on a stress filled liturgical event.  Much of the pomp and ceremony of the church is difficult for people to deal with - especially in light of a Pope who wears Prada and thousands of pedophiles under the protective skirts of people Like Bernard Law-disgraced Cardinal of Boston, who instead of being in jail, is now fat and happy behind the figurative barricade of the vatican gates.

4. profile image0
    Web Addictposted 6 years ago

@Norah Casey, so there is an automated system which flags hubs. Thought so. big_smile Still, there are thousands to check. I hope HubPages hire more employees soon.

working