jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Is asking and answering a lot of questions likely to increase Hub Traffic much?

1. stuff4you profile image66
    stuff4youposted 6 years ago

Is asking and answering a lot of questions likely to increase Hub Traffic much?

2. Leptirela profile image76
    Leptirelaposted 6 years ago

I don't know hmm
    maybe...I've always wandered

3. Barbara Kay profile image90
    Barbara Kayposted 6 years ago

It will help your hubscore, but I don't think it gives me anymore traffic.

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

Yes and no.  Yes, you might get more hubpages traffic.  But NO, Hubpages traffic is NOT GOOD TRAFFIC.  What you want is search engine traffic.  Hubpages traffic is cool if someone shares your link, and leaves a comment,  but other than that it is absolutely worthless.

5. DonDWest profile image61
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

I've answered a lot of questions, my answer to this question is a resounding no. Maybe it can help you generate some Hubpage followers though, but that's it.

6. duffsmom profile image61
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

I'm not sure every time I ask a question they close it for some unknown reason.

7. Denise Handlon profile image89
    Denise Handlonposted 6 years ago

Have no idea, but its interesting and fun to follow some of these topics, as well as the forums.  what do you think?

8. KevinTimothy profile image82
    KevinTimothyposted 6 years ago

Well, of course it is likely to increase traffic to your hubs on account that answers are an easy way to leave back links.  Since this will be indirect traffic to hubs, your best angle would be to have an intriguing profile (since this is what it's back linked to). 

A great bio, and of course a resume of accolades, may very well drive people to your individual hubs.  The trick here is to answer providing value to begin with.  Concentrate on helping others and you'll come off as an authority figure.  While consistent answering can be a traffic generation tool, there are many other ways to drive traffic to your hubs on a higher scale.

9. editor profile image59
    editorposted 6 years ago

I sure hope so, otherwise I've been wasting my time answering all those dumb questions! smile

working