Are any other sources apart from you and Bill Gaede to post on my FB group calle

1. Jake Archer profile image75
    Jake Archerposted 7 years ago

Are any other sources apart from you and Bill Gaede to post on my FB group called Rational Science?

2. fatfist profile image82
    fatfistposted 6 years ago

There are maybe a handful of people on this planet whom you can invite to your group. 99.99999% of the population is extremely satisfied with the comfort their respective religion (including math physics) provides to them.

3. Jake Archer profile image75
    Jake Archerposted 6 years ago

Sigh..I think you might be right! It took myself almost 2 years to consciously at least, come out of the "cultist" mindset I term "objectavism"....I would have got there sooner, but I just didn't come across You or Bill..My aim is to re-boot Existentialism--get rid of the axiom.."existence precedes essence."..Strip out all the religious bullshit..the interminable confusion between "concept and object" you and Bill have performed a wonderful act in my opinion..If a "cult" can be best defined as any group who's assumptions are contradictory-irrational, then you guys are the BEST de-programmers I have ever come across!THANK YOU ;-) (ps Bill is in Rational science and I would be honoured to have you in it too..it's a slow start..but at least it's a start!)

working