jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

My hubscore is running down rapidly, is there anyone experienced the same thing?

1. simonpeter35 profile image61
    simonpeter35posted 7 years ago

My hubscore is running down rapidly, is there anyone experienced the same thing?

From 85 - 73 within 1 week even I've been trying to interact with hub including write new hubs, answered questions...etc.

2. profile image0
    AMBASSADOR BUTLERposted 7 years ago

No need to be concerned about it because my have went from 76 to 50 but my score on my hubs remain high with a score of 78 and 64. the score of your hubs is what matters the most because it represents the quality of content for it.

3. ptosis profile image76
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/4970231_f260.jpg

If hubber score is less than 75 then there are 'nofollow' links on your hubs. When my score gets low - I look at my lowest score hubs and unpublish then - not delete, and fix those low score hubs to republish. Or just delete the lowest hubs that have a score of less than 60.

Your latest hub, "Money doesn’t growth on tree”50  - did you mean "Money doesn't grow on trees" that's the USA expression.

Good luck, and if you don't know nofollow - there are a lot of hubs that explains this.

4. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

Yeah that happens, just be casual and do your thing, it will go back up. Don't try too hard.

5. jdavis88 profile image94
    jdavis88posted 7 years ago

Not sure if hubpages scores have any basis on grammar, but if so that may be part of the problem.  The grammar (English) in your hubs seem to be a bit off.

6. Brinafr3sh profile image80
    Brinafr3shposted 7 years ago

I have experienced my hubscore falling fast also. My highest was "81 hubscore". One thing that made a difference was to "stop following" hubs that have no hubs written or the ones that haven't written in about 3-7weeks. Stop following them.

7. simonpeter35 profile image61
    simonpeter35posted 7 years ago

Thanks ptosis,

Thanks so much for your help. I will try to un-publish some of it now.
    By the way, thanks for your help with my spelling mistake too.
    Cheers

8. profile image0
    Multimanposted 7 years ago

yes, mine too from high 90's hubber score to 81, my hubs just go up and down, but the average score is now 71 and the no follow do follow rule is thouroughly confusing i have been told 5 things over time, the last one was that if the Hubber score that is your score by your profile pic is less than 75 all the hubs gfo to no follow and if you are above that any hub 45 or below is no follow, I have no idea which is correct and have tried to find it in the hub help but of course its not there.

working