jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What type of hubs get the most traffic?

1. kevin.howell profile image60
    kevin.howellposted 6 years ago

What type of hubs get the most traffic?

social and political? how to? What gets you the most bang for your buck?

2. DonDWest profile image59
    DonDWestposted 6 years ago

Conventional topics that market to everyday activities/people seem to generate the most traffic: cooking, parenting, celebrities, media, sports, etc.

Unfortunately, my interests and knowledge in such fields isn't the best. There's also the difficulty involved in making your Hub stand out amongst the mass.

3. barbergirl28 profile image76
    barbergirl28posted 6 years ago

I would say the ones that are the best quality. Mainly because then they have a higher hub score which means they are more likely to be seen. However, when looking for traffic, if you hit on popular topics, you will more likely have more traffic from the search engines. The ones for me that are most popular are the ones about working out or cutting hair. I have also done some product reviews that got a lot of hits to. Whatever it is, the best thing to do is write quality content and the traffic will come!

4. telltale profile image74
    telltaleposted 6 years ago

I have also noticed that there are certain topics which draw alot of traffic.  Religion seems to be one of them, but I don't think I want to write on it, as it can be quite controversial, if the hub is written too strongly, which may attract adverse criticisms, which may be uncalled for - so, I stay clear of it.

5. Dilnashi profile image55
    Dilnashiposted 6 years ago

I think recent news or subject both social and political get more traffic...

working