jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Must I log out and back in to see if I have comments?

1. aslanlight profile image72
    aslanlightposted 6 years ago

Must I log out and back in to see if I have comments?

I'm not getting email notifications for most of the comments on my hubs. I can't always find them in the feed because it means going back pages.

How else can I find the comments?

2. agvulpes profile image87
    agvulpesposted 6 years ago

No you don't have to log out !   One way to see your comments is to go to your account page by clicking on the 'my account' button at the top right hand row of buttons. When the 'account' page opens it is called ' My Hub Statistics'  you will see a navigation block on the left of the page.  Click on the 'comments' button and  any 'comments' that you have not 'approved' will be shown.
    You can then click on the Hub name to take you to the Hub to submit a reply!
    One tip for you:   Do not approve the 'comment' until after you have 'replied' to it!

3. aslanlight profile image72
    aslanlightposted 6 years ago

Thanks, just what I needed to know, but why shouldn't I approve until I've replied?

4. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Try refreshing/reloading the page from time to time, especially if you keep logged in at all times and then clicking on the comments tag, although most often unapproved new comments will show as a green number next to the comments tag.

Once you read the comments you can either accept or decline. Whether you reply to the comments or not is strictly a personal matter.

5. hotwebideas profile image74
    hotwebideasposted 6 years ago

I think it is the opposite. You must be logged in to approve the comments, but you do not need to logged in to see them as long as you have auto-approve set in your Hubpages account.

working