jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

How much money you are making from hubpages an average

1. profile image48
    nishadwriterposted 6 years ago

How much money you are making from hubpages an average

how long do you are writing for hub, an average how much earn from hubpages, please write a review
    what are other sites your making money from, please mention them also

2. Ibrahim K. Shafin profile image66
    Ibrahim K. Shafinposted 6 years ago

I am a somehow new on HubPages. So, I don't earn that much here yet. There is no rule of mentioning the exact earning, impressions we get from Google Adsense. (As mentioned in Terms of Services).

To make some on HubPages, you pic a profile picture, write content on a daily basis, and follow fellow hubbers. Also search for more hubs in this topic (Make Money on HubPages). Get inspired from - hubpages.com/succss

To get some quick money, you can search for some UpFront Payment sites. Perhaps, it would be a bit tough for newbies to get the jobs but atleast try for some.

For more info, feel free to visit the hub I created - http://hubpages.com/hub/Make-Money-Writ … ment-Sites

Maybe this is not the answer for the question you asked but this is the reality!

3. Aley Martin profile image78
    Aley Martinposted 6 years ago

$15.00 in 13 months. Have not seen it yet as you need $100 in order to get paid, it will take me years!

4. AnkushKohli profile image80
    AnkushKohliposted 6 years ago

I've made 1$ in last 11 months. What I've done:
    - wrote 6 hubs
    - helping others like you by answering their questions
    - participating in forums

You need to have lots of patience.

5. sangre profile image97
    sangreposted 6 years ago

Nothing as yet. I'm only a few weeks on here so I think you need to be a few months at least to start earning anything,

6. duffsmom profile image62
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

A big .38 for May and .03 for April.  I am rolling in pennies.

7. jainismus profile image71
    jainismusposted 6 years ago

I think most of the hubbers do not do anything to promote there hubs. To earn, just writing many hubs is not enough. The earning depends on how many readers visit them.

I am earning good amount and will declare it soon.......

8. Millionaire Tips profile image93
    Millionaire Tipsposted 6 years ago

I have nine cents so far!  I am new, but I am hoping that I will eventually manage to get some traffic to my site through searches and such. It's kind of disappointing that no one answering this question has made much.  Hopefully it is because the ones that are making the big bucks aren't talking.