jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

How can I know who are my referals ?

1. makemoneyonline profile image33
    makemoneyonlineposted 9 years ago

It seems it's not possible ? Can't they be automatically in the fans list ?

2. bccs profile image52
    bccsposted 9 years ago

hmmm..yeah..maybe.... smile

makemoneyonlineposted 9 years agoin reply to this

I try to read in your mind but I'm not sure ... wink

3. Stacie Naczelnik profile image72
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

I think there are other hubbers interested in knowing this info.  I don't think they can automatically be in your fan club because signing up to hubpages does not necessarily mean they want to be your fan, you know?

You could search the forums to see when this topic was brought up before and see who else has really advocated for knowing who your referral signups are, maybe you can rally some support.

makemoneyonlineposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Of course but they can unsubscribe from the fan list later. Or at least one should be notified by email for whom became our referal.

1. Stacie Naczelnik profile image72
        Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years agoin reply to this

Yeah, but you are creating more work by making them have to unsubscribe.  I prefer the idea of email notification.

1. Peter M. Lopez profile image88
          Peter M. Lopezposted 9 years agoin reply to this

It should be fairly simple to create an automatically generated email to the referring hubber that someone signed up under one of their URL trackers, should it not?  Has there been any effort to do this by HP?  Does anyone know?  It's a great idea.

I have made little efforts in this regard, but I did post a banner on my blog and someone signed up, but I have no idea who...

working