jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Email notification when someone signs up for your referral tracker? Do I have a

1. GmaGoldie profile image78
    GmaGoldieposted 3 years ago

Email notification when someone signs up for your referral tracker? Do I have a notification wrong?

Just found five new Hubbers who signed up under my referral tracker! The five came from my profile! Wowza! I am thrilled but sad too! Some have been here for 2 years and I just found this! I immediately sent them a welcome note.
    I wonder if I somehow have turned off the notification?
    I need to add this correctly to my other HubPages accounts.

2. Dressage Husband profile image81
    Dressage Husbandposted 3 years ago

I notice that you seemed able to identify the referrals. I have not been able to do this although I have had two since joining from Squidoo. How did you do that? I can not even send welcome notes as I do not know who they are, am I missing something?

3. Barbara Kay profile image91
    Barbara Kayposted 3 years ago

You can tell who signed up under your tracker by going to the Earnings Page and then at the top clicking on Referrals (you may already know this.)
    Click on your referral id and you can see their account and contact them in the normal way.

Don't get too excited. I've had several writers sign-up and never write anything. Then again if you have the right person do it, you can earn a lot of money.

1. Dressage Husband profile image81
      Dressage Husbandposted 3 years agoin reply to this

Thank you Barbara, I have sent them greetings E Mails now. I had not realized that you could get this information by clicking your referral tracker. It would have been useful if this was explained somewhere.

2. Ayeshafarid profile image76
      Ayeshafaridposted 2 years agoin reply to this

Hi I have a persons signed up under my referral but I am
      Not getting paid for it or how do I get to know how much I paid for it?

working