jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

How many images do you place in your hubs?

1. AllieRambles profile image59
    AllieRamblesposted 6 years ago

How many images do you place in your hubs?

2. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

I used to put 2-3, but then it became hard to juggle the layout when accounting for the fact that ads will take up space, as seen in 'preview' mode.  So now I generally put just 1 image into my hubs, unless of course the hub is a step-by-step guide or something else that truly needs extra pics.

3. ComfortB profile image88
    ComfortBposted 6 years ago

Usually two, but lately I've been using one.

4. Ben Graves profile image82
    Ben Gravesposted 6 years ago

As many as it takes to help illustrate what the topic is, sometimes a couple, sometimes many (like if it's a band's history).

5. Miss Paula profile image39
    Miss Paulaposted 6 years ago

I try to only use a few. to many make it look junkie and I don't like that. besides you need room for the ads.

6. AllieRambles profile image59
    AllieRamblesposted 6 years ago

Thanks everyone!  You all have great advise and information.

I too have been finding it hard to juggle the text and images around lately. Hum?

I wanted to see if I was normal in putting 1-2 images.

7. CZCZCZ profile image83
    CZCZCZposted 6 years ago

I like to generally have a few pictures in the hubs I create.  I lke to have pictures cause they can help break up the blocks of text.  I also like to use the thumbnail feature so if I have lots of pics that are relevant to the topic that a reader may like flipping through they can without causing a disruption in the look of the overall hub with tons of pics.

8. JT Walters profile image76
    JT Waltersposted 6 years ago

I will juts place ne photo.  Too many photos take from the content of the article.

9. profile image0
    Lynn S. Murphyposted 6 years ago

I put in as many as needed to "tell my story."