jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Are all these Angels the same one?

1. kennynext profile image74
    kennynextposted 6 years ago

Are all these Angels the same one?

I started looking through all the hubbers with angel in the name. There are 1000 of them and I looked at almost 100 of them. Whether they joined 4 years or 4 months ago, I only came across one angel that had any hubs. Do angels just not write hubs or is this some mysterious person that is all these angels?

2. shelly_ramasocky profile image38
    shelly_ramasockyposted 6 years ago

LOL! That is wild! What made you investigate that? Looked into it myself and would love to know!?!

3. kafsoa profile image71
    kafsoaposted 6 years ago

OMG! This is real! It's obvious this is one person one the same behaviour. I'm sure she/he gets benefits some how!

4. Pollyannalana profile image85
    Pollyannalanaposted 6 years ago

Who knows, but over a year ago someone had the name I wanted and today they are still sitting there...no hubs..no comments. So here I am with a tongue twister.

5. edhan profile image62
    edhanposted 6 years ago

This is a good finding. I too wonder why they do not write hubs as they may be here to watch. I believe everyone has their angels.

6. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image96
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a pretty intersting, but fairly wild thing to search for and discover.  I'm not the slightest bit dissappointed to say that I don't recall having ever had a comment from one of thes (most likely) very stupid or disturbed human sources.

working