jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do I leave fan mail?

1. tHErEDpILL profile image87
    tHErEDpILLposted 6 years ago

How do I leave fan mail?

whats the best way to chat with people or send a message on here.  Hopefully I don't have to always make a question page?

2. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages!  There is no chat here in HP.. the closest thing is the forums for interactions with other hubbers.  I hope I knew about the forums when I was new.. I'm still fairly new, only been here six months.  In the forums, you can ask for help and advice from other hubbers, you can have your hubs critiqued if you want other hubbers to help you improve your hubs (one at a time tho'), you can join challenges like the 30hubs in 30days, or play word games with others in the sandpit. 

To answer your original question on how to leave a fan mail - You follow another hubber by going to the profile page of the hubber and clicking "follow (hubber name)" located below the profile picture.  Right after you'd clicked the follow button, the next page that appears will say you might want to leave the hubber you just followed a fan mail and space will be provided on that page for fan mail.  You might have to scroll down the page sometimes.

Best of luck here in Hubpages.  This is a really good site.

Cheers!
    Rosie

3. PhoenixV profile image68
    PhoenixVposted 6 years ago

By following the hubber you can leave fan mail. To chat there is always the forum. Hope this helps and welcome to Hubpages.

4. tHErEDpILL profile image87
    tHErEDpILLposted 6 years ago

Thank you ladies you've really helped me out here.

working