jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

How many of you leave a fan mail to someone who follows you?

1. rajan jolly profile image88
    rajan jollyposted 6 years ago

How many of you leave a fan mail to someone who follows you?

2. zzron profile image55
    zzronposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/3542070_f260.jpg

I leave fan mail to everyone I follow or at least try to.

3. lobobrandon profile image90
    lobobrandonposted 6 years ago

I leave fan mail only to people whom I appreciate. And I mean every word I write.

4. dinkan53 profile image76
    dinkan53posted 6 years ago

If someone follows me with a fan mail, then i will leave a fan mail for them too.

5. Vinaya Ghimire profile image87
    Vinaya Ghimireposted 6 years ago

I don't leave a fan mail to every one but  read at least one hubs before following someone.

6. nemanjaboskov profile image73
    nemanjaboskovposted 6 years ago

Leaving fan mail is a very nice thing to do, and I think that we should all do our best to leave fan mail for the Hubbers we really like. As for me, I would sometimes follow a Hubber, and leave fan mail weeks or months later, but I always try to do it as soon as I read enough of their work. This gives me the opportunity to really say why I like the Hubber I decided to follow and make the fan mail personal and worth leaving/reading.

7. profile image0
    Indigitalposted 6 years ago

I leave fan-mail to anyone who I find interesting or anyone who has commented positively on one of my Hubs. Or anyone who is doing a challenge with me. Or anyone who follows me and seems interesting.

8. brittanytodd profile image92
    brittanytoddposted 6 years ago

I do not follow everyone that follows me, so no.  I do not leave fan mail for everyone who leaves it for me.  If I like a person's writings and end up following them, I will most likely leave them fan mail, but if I am still getting to know their work, I wait and leave fan mail when I know more about their writing style and can comment on it.

9. NiaLee profile image61
    NiaLeeposted 6 years ago

I leave a fan mail to a follower after reading them and getting to appreciate their work better... it is a good connection at that time. I also send fan mail to people I read and really appreciate.

10. Capedium profile image77
    Capediumposted 6 years ago

When the Hub is good.. I always leave a fan mail

11. athena2011 profile image55
    athena2011posted 6 years ago

I always write back a fan mail whenever someone follows me. Perhaps I should write again after reading their hubs, but instead Ii would usually write a comment on the hub itself.

working