jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

How do you link words in your new Hub back to your own similar hubs in the same

1. rwelton profile image71
    rweltonposted 6 years ago

How do you link words in your new Hub back to your own similar hubs in the same theme?

Thanks
    rlw

2. HSanAlim profile image67
    HSanAlimposted 6 years ago

If you want to link certain words or phrases to one other hub of the same type or same topic you can use the link and unlink tool inside the text module.

When working with text highlight the word or phrase you want to link. Then with the highlighting still visible click on the small icon that looks like a link in a chain. When it opens put the url of the desired linked hub in the proper box, close and then you are finished. The other chain link icon, you may notice, is like a broken link. That is what you click to unlink if you make an error.

LInking common hubs to each other is also done with tag rss feed entries using the rss module. you can find threads in the forums about linking in that manner.

3. cascoly profile image61
    cascolyposted 6 years ago

it's actually even easier - when you click on 'link', you can then click on the button hubs for 'myhubs' and it will show you a list of your hubs that are relevant

4. rwelton profile image71
    rweltonposted 6 years ago

Thanks to both of you - thank God I wasn't paying the electrician to plug in my T.V.  I stumbled upon the trick once and didn't drop enough jelly beans behind me to find my way back!

Excellent help!

working