jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (9 posts)

Does Posting the same articles in 2 different website could affect my Google Ads

1. MangJose profile image63
    MangJoseposted 6 years ago

Does Posting the same articles in 2 different website could affect my Google Adsense account?

Posting the same articles in 2 different website questions

2. danatheteacher profile image65
    danatheteacherposted 6 years ago

I do not believe so, but it may breech the TOS of the locations you post it (for example, here), and it also may get lower search rankings. However, I do not believe that it will affect your Adsense account.

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

No the Adsense account is not affected. What can be affected is your standing at Hubpages since it's no longer allowed for the same article to be posted outside of Hubpages.

4. mailxpress profile image48
    mailxpressposted 6 years ago

Copy and paste the same article in two different website is not good but writing new original content about the same topic is A OK.  When I write about a topic that receives a lot of traffic, I then write a fresh new article with new and original content about the same topic.  It works.

5. profile image0
    nikashi_designsposted 6 years ago

I agree, Adsense no problem but It will affect your ranking with Google and other search engines.

6. danielleantosz profile image73
    danielleantoszposted 6 years ago

It might not directly affect the account, but you do risk making less money because google will "trust" you article less, which means a lower ranking in the search engine results.

7. Dennis AuBuchon profile image84
    Dennis AuBuchonposted 6 years ago

I do not believe it affects your adsense account but it is not a good idea to have the exact same article on more than one website.  I have found that topics on which I write can have multiple articles using a different approach.  I believe an article is considered to be the same unless more than 25% is different when posted on more than one website.

I have written hundreds of articles and I am fairly new (less than 1 year) to hubpages but I have found a great site on which to post articles.  My approach with respect to multiple websites on which I post articles is to decide the type of articles you will post on each.  In this way you have a niche for each website and broaden your perspective and expertise.  This can only help expand your recognition as an expert.

8. KyleBear profile image56
    KyleBearposted 6 years ago

In terms of SEO, it isn't really advisable to do so. Duplicate content is always an issue with Google.

9. mattdigiulio profile image77
    mattdigiulioposted 6 years ago

working