Is the payment for the HubPages Ad Program cumulative?

1. teacherfidel profile image74
    teacherfidelposted 6 years ago

Is the payment for the HubPages Ad Program cumulative?

I've read in the Help section of HubPages that in order to be paid through PayPal, you have to reach a $50 payout threshold. But I'm unsure. Let's say for the month of May, I reached 5$. After May 31, my earnings reverted back to 0$. Does that mean that the 5$ is lost? Or is it recorded every month, being saved until it reaches 50$ so that it can finally be released? I'm asking this, because my earnings did revert back to 0$, and I can't seem to find a record of my earnings on the previous months.

2. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

Yes its cumulative. On the drop down menu, choose "all time" and your earnings will be shown. The whole earnings will only revert back to zero if you disable HP ads and join again.

3. Rosie2010 profile image75
    Rosie2010posted 6 years ago

Yes, the Hubpages Ad Program is cumulative.  You didn't lose your $5, which is your earnings for the month of May.  The $0.00 you saw was the start of a new month which is June.  Hubpages is having technical issues right now and our June earnings are not showing yet.  To find out your total HP Ads earnings
    - go to "my account"
    - click "earnings"
    - click "Hubpages Ad Program Report"
    - you will see the "Summary" of your earnings - Yesterday, Last 7 days, This Month (June), and Last Month (May)

If you have had earnings before May, then at the bottom of "Summary", you will see "Choose Date Range".  For example from April 1, 2011 to June 3, 2011.

working