jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

HubPages Ad Program question

1. Bard of Ely profile image86
    Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago

I have looked for the answer to this but can't see it and am wondering when I will get paid because I have over $60 balance for my earning so far and need the money. Do I have to do something to request a payment? If so I cannot see how to do this. I submitted my paypal account and assumed it was automatic.

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You get paid the month after you reach payout of $50 or more.

Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, I have reached that amount so that is a good sign!

2. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Bard, I don't think they've ever really said when. Most places pay anywhere between the 7th and the 27th of the month. With this being HP's first month of mass payouts, I would think it would be closer to the latter.

3. Richieb799 profile image60
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I read in one thread someone said they got paid as a testee on the 1st of March for January earnings

4. Richieb799 profile image60
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I am doing well so far and I only activated it Sunday, must get $35 in 3 weeks, very possible! My earnings usually update at 2pm everyday but seem to be pending today, could be a weekend thing

1. alexadry profile image92
      alexadryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hmm, you are not alone..I am guessing payment should come soon..I do not think we have to request payment..but may be wrong..

5. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 6 years ago

If you didn't make the $50 threshold in March (assuming you started in March) it will roll over to April, so earnings will accrue until April 30th. You might get it late May but to be safe, don't expect it earlier than June 1. The Terms of Use did  say payment is made the second month after the $50 threshold is made (at the end of that month) so any day up until June 30 would be well within their rights.

Hope you're not too desperate for the money as we've still got about a 3 week wait until the next one.

Bard of Elyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks for explaining, Darkside! This means that this is some money I cannot count on to pay my bills then! My Adsense earnings are way down and no longer cover my phone and Internet so I was hoping this would instead.

1. darkside profile image80
        darksideposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Once you've started getting payments and it falls into a routine it may be something you can rely on. And much like Adsense you are updated on a daily basis as to your earnings, so you've got a good indication as to how much you'll be making.

6. Will Apse profile image88
    Will Apseposted 6 years ago

Everything in the internet works at the speed of light accept for payments, of course.

working