jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (20 posts)

HubPages Ad Program payment is late

1. Bard of Ely profile image87
    Bard of Elyposted 4 years ago

I usually get paid on the 28th of the month but it is now the 30th and no payment which is worrying because I count on these payments being there by the end of the month and this one has not been paid. Anyone know why payments are late or is it just me that hasn't been paid yet?

1. IzzyM profile image89
      IzzyMposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Just checked and mine came in Sunday evening about 9pm UK time.

2. dwachira profile image85
      dwachiraposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, Bard of Ely. May be you should contact HP and alert them about the issue. Got mine on Sunday and i would consider today (30th) as late. I hope you get sorted out quickly.

Bard of Elyposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It is very depressing because I so often get pay and post very late and it makes my life so much harder. Until now I have been able to count on HP but not this time it seems! Thanks for your advice!

3. Simone Smith profile image89
      Simone Smithposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hey Bard of Ely,
      Your current balance is not actually above the $50 threshold (just checked), which is why you were not paid. You will most certainly reach payout next month, as you were SO CLOSE at the end of this month!!!

I find This Month (Apr) $70.36 Dollars Last Month (Mar) $49.55 Dollars, so what you are saying is you would be paying me for last month's earnings not this one which is just ending? And you don't add my other accounts in to make the total?

1. psycheskinner profile image80
          psycheskinnerposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Remember this payment is not for April (which is not completely over yet), it is for March.

2. janshares profile image89
        jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Hi Simone,
        Do I get my first payout next month? I thought it was this month. I did read the guidelines. Must have misunderstood because I didn't get anything this month either. Just want to be sure. Thanks smile

2. Polly C profile image89
    Polly Cposted 4 years ago

I got mine on Sunday too

3. Bard of Ely profile image87

I wonder why I haven't had mine then! It is a real nuisance because I needed that money by today and it isn't there!

1. nufoundglory profile image74
      nufoundgloryposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Maybe you didn't reach the threshold this time?

4. Bard of Ely profile image87

I have over $70.

5. Polly C profile image89
    Polly Cposted 4 years ago

Hopefully you can contact them a bit later in the day about it - hope you get it sorted

Thanks, Polly!

6. Thelma Alberts profile image84
    Thelma Albertsposted 4 years ago

I have checked mine and got it yesterday;-)

Was the 29th late for payments for you?

7. Gcrhoads64 profile image96
    Gcrhoads64posted 4 years ago

Bard, from what I understand, you won't get April's payment until May. You just missed making payout in March, which would have been paid out the end of this month.

1. janshares profile image89
      jansharesposted 4 years ago in reply to this

Thanks, Gcrhoads64. You've answered my question, too. Not sure why the concept is so brain-bending. hmm

8. WriteAngled profile image91
    WriteAngledposted 4 years ago

Bard, HP does not pool earnings from all accounts an individual might have here. Each account has to hit pay-out independently despite the fact all accounts are probably associated with the same Paypal account, which means it would not be at all difficult to have a combined payment. Of course, that policy works in HP's interest, since in the meantime the money sits in their bank account gaining interest for them instead of benefiting the writers.

The reason for my confusion is I have had payments before that have been more than what was showing in earnings so I assumed they had added additional money from my other accounts. I understand this better now. Fortunately Google have saved the day because I got their payment and that will cover my phone and Internet bill!

working