jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Export hub content to other blog or webs

1. forlan profile image58
    forlanposted 8 years ago

Few of my hubs has few visitor, so i want to delete it and remove the content to my blog. Can i do like that? Will Google ban my adsense?

2. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

Yeh, you can do that. Won't affect your adsense. Does your blog get a lot of visitors?

3. forlan profile image58
    forlanposted 8 years ago

to be honest, not too good. But I am afraid hubpages is bothered by me with less visitor content

1. Marisa Wright profile image95
      Marisa Wrightposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Forlan, HubPages doesn't mind if you want to leave your Hubs here. However I had a quick look and I think your problem is your Hubs are under-developed.  Learn how to add photos (make sure they're not copyright!!) and videos from Youtube. 

Use a spellchecker because your Hubs have quite a lot of typos.

1. forlan profile image58
        forlanposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have no mean to leave hubpages. I just want to delete few of my hubs which has no visitor recently. OF course I still want to get money from this site.
        I always use my photo for hubpages. I just use flickr photo for one of my hubs. i admire my English is not good. Thanks Marissa

1. GeneralHowitzer profile image63
          GeneralHowitzerposted 8 years ago in reply to this

there are ways to find photos, most pix from flickr are binded by copyright hehehe... I'll email you a site where pix are free and nice to integrate with HP...

4. Susana S profile image91
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

It's a lot lot harder to get traffic to a blog than to your hubs. I've been working on my website for about a year and I get around 300 page views a day which I am quite pleased with. But....I've only been at HP for 4 months and I get around 450 views. It's certainly easier to get traffic to hubs than a website or blog.

My advice would be to look at improving your pages from an optimization point of view. I just wrote a really easy to follow how to guide, have a look if you like. smile

working