jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can I make a Hub from conversations between my self & others on Face book?

1. ttagpine profile image80
    ttagpineposted 6 years ago

Can I make a Hub from conversations between my self & others on Face book?

As long as I have the other person's permission to to post it here?

2. Lukespook profile image79
    Lukespookposted 6 years ago

I believe that you can. If you think that your conversations are worth reading, then by all means put them in front of others so that they may be read.

3. LuisEGonzalez profile image86
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

That sounds like an interesting idea, by all means do it. It may turn out like one of those reality shows and you never know, it may even prove to be profitable.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

Remember that HubPages is not a blog site and that if your Hub is perceived as being purely personal, it will most likely be moderated.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#personal

Also note that both HubPages and search engines don't like duplicate content, so if Google knows it existed elsewhere first, it may get flagged here.

5. ttagpine profile image80
    ttagpineposted 6 years ago

To Relache; I can understand the duplicity issue. Could be considered plagiarism if I couldn't prove it's my content, or a direct responce (Questions & answers) to my content.
    As for the blog-site, I would think that might be considered a conflict of interest, being as HubPages has it's own FaceBook site.
    Also, In my case, it would be more like interviews than blogs. Once the interview is published, that would be the end. No more changes.

working