jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is writing more than one hub a day a bad thing?

1. Trigger9449 profile image60
    Trigger9449posted 6 years ago

Is writing more than one hub a day a bad thing?

2. WryLilt profile image92
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

No. As long as you are writing quality hubs on specific niche topics, then the more you write the better. Hubs take 6-9 months to mature to a level where they get good search engine traffic - so the more you do now the better off you'll be in 6 months.

3. Hound Cat profile image59
    Hound Catposted 6 years ago

Write as many hubs as you can as long as you have the ideas and inspiration to write.  I have also found that making rewrites to hubs written is also a good thing.

4. SuccessfromHome profile image75
    SuccessfromHomeposted 6 years ago

I also agree with the previous two answers. In addition, there are hubbers who participate in 30 hubs in 30 days challenges. I personally am looking forward to the next one. I usually work on about 2-3 hubs at a time finishing all of them in a few days. The longer you work on a hub, the higher the score usually.

5. LuisEGonzalez profile image88
    LuisEGonzalezposted 6 years ago

Many long time hubbers have said that it's not good to post more than one article per day. From my personal experience, when I have posted more than one hub per day, my scores (profile scores) have have fallen. Even though I have at least 10 unpublished hubs on average, I only post one per day.

6. rickzimmerman profile image79
    rickzimmermanposted 6 years ago

Rather than worry about how often one posts, I'd recommend worrying more about hub quality. If you write well and knowledgeably about something, or have a unique and interesting point of view, your hub quality will score higher and will more likely be recognized by your followers and viewers. An advantage of writing a lot, and posting often, is that your writing quality will likely keep improving.