jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

HubPages losing page rank?

1. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

HubPages losing page rank?

Did anyone notice that HubPages just dropped in Google Page Rank and is now Page Rank 5. Are people willing to start linking to HubPages to get it back up? If we want to save HubPages we must start Linking to it from our AUTHORITY websites. Who is going to give at least one link today?

2. Huntgoddess profile image79
    Huntgoddessposted 6 years ago

How do I do that? I don't understand much about these ranking things.

3. whoisbid profile image76
    whoisbidposted 6 years ago

We have to link HubPages from websites outside of HubPages to help HP increase in PageRank. This could mean linking from other blogs like wordpress, Blogger or even our own websites.

There must of been a lot of people who removed their links to HubPages from outside of HP for this to happen. Maybe those people don't like HubPages but if we like HP then we need to learn to link to it from other places.. even linking to our own Pages on HubPages will help

4. Ddraigcoch profile image81
    Ddraigcochposted 6 years ago

Any of the writers that realise that is the new way to beat Panda will already be doing this.

5. psycheskinner profile image82
    psycheskinnerposted 6 years ago

No matter how much you link, Google decides what is counted and what is discounted.  So a very large site like this will get the rank they feel it should have.

6. mpg2012oh profile image57
    mpg2012ohposted 6 years ago

Right now the administrator that`s viewing my hub is using his or her personal opinion about my hub.I am new with this ,already they might cancel my account .I am still learning. I have only 1 hub publish.These administrators is not good to deal with.My article is great and I know someone will benefit from it.So if their rank is falling o.k.