jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is the craziest thing that has given you an idea for a Hub?

1. Gordon Hamilton profile image98
    Gordon Hamiltonposted 6 years ago

What is the craziest thing that has given you an idea for a Hub?

This afternoon, I was cooking my lunch when I received a telephone call. I only remembered about my lunch when I smelled the burning emanating from the kitchen. My lunch and plans were ruined, so I had to improvise - big time! - if I wanted to eat. Incredibly, the dish that I eventually came up with from my remaining usable ingredients was not only delicious, it has given me a great idea for a theme for a Hub. I now only have to find the time to cook the variations and build the Hub...

Have you ever had a Hub idea through an accident of this type or from any other unusual source?

2. RTalloni profile image87
    RTalloniposted 6 years ago

Seems like everything is food for a hub anymore!  smile  I'm just looking for more time to write.  This morning we had perfect-in-every-way blueberry picking.  Amid all the glory of this perfection I thought about what a great hub it would make, and I may get to it, but I'm answering this as my husband drives home.  When we get there they have to be "put up."  Then we will want a blueberry pie.  All of that is simple enough, but this many berries takes time...time away from writing.  smile  If I remember my craziest idea I'll come back.  Fun stuff...

3. Phil Plasma profile image75
    Phil Plasmaposted 6 years ago

Stubbing my toe gave me the idea of the potential for stubbing one's Islets of Langerhans as written in my second Inane hub.

4. BizGenGirl profile image89
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

So far... I think my craziest hub is one about ways to waste time using soda cans. I had writers block and found myself fiddling with soda cans, just wasting my time, and it dawned on me it would be silly but interesting to hub about. Amazingly, it gets pretty good traffic, which I wouldn't have expected, lol.

5. Dee aka Nonna profile image80
    Dee aka Nonnaposted 6 years ago

My grandson calling me because he had received a writing assignment for school about making a dime talk.   It became one of the most fun hubs I've written.

6. freecampingaussie profile image62
    freecampingaussieposted 6 years ago

I went over to the pool to have a break & hoped an idea would come up while in the water ,As I was biking over there I swallowed a fly which I really hate doing  so have a guess what my next hub was lol!
    What happens if I swallow A fly ??? !!!