jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you ever just go back and read your own hubs,and check the comments? If so h

1. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 6 years ago

Do you ever just go back and read your own hubs,and check the comments?  If so how often?

Do you check the format,content or anything special when a hub gets heavy traffic,do you try to format new hubs that way for greater response?

2. manthy profile image75
    manthyposted 6 years ago

I always double check for spelling and I always respond to every comment on any of my hubs.
    The most hits I have off any hub is 4000
    I try different formats.
    Anyway Thanks for the question - I hope my answer helps

3. sanathara profile image59
    sanatharaposted 6 years ago

Every day I edit my hub and check the comments..Of late, I have started writing hubs.so, hardly I get comments.But I check it everyday and sometimes more than once in a day..

4. FloraBreenRobison profile image59
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

I always read my hubs out loud after I've published them as I sometimes find that my wording could be better.  I respond to every comment on my hubs.  I only have 12 now, so that is not a problem to go to each page individually.  But there is a page that you go to where you can approve or deny each comment all at once, without going to individual hubs.  You click on "my account" to check activity.  There will be a list of titles. Click on comments and that will get you the proper page.

5. profile image0
    Multimanposted 6 years ago

I rely a lot on the hub email notifiying me of comments made to various hubs, which I always try to repsond to.

6. MimiKat33 profile image75
    MimiKat33posted 6 years ago

I check for any comments daily, so I can either deny/approve and comment back.

7. Borsia profile image44
    Borsiaposted 6 years ago

Any good author / writer goes back a week or 2 later and reads what they wrote and any feedback they have received. I think if you don't you are certainly not getting all you can from what you write.
    I generally follow up whenever I see there are comments.

8. C-Bless profile image61
    C-Blessposted 6 years ago

I go back very often and re-read for spelling and to respond to comments; after re-reading, I may add new tags, revise a summary or add a photo.

9. b. Malin profile image72
    b. Malinposted 6 years ago

Actually I do go back and read my own Hubs and I also like to make sure that I've answer everyone and also gone to their Hubs as well.  If one of my Hubs gets more traffic I'm pleased. But I don't think it's a formula that you can go by for your next Hub.  I write for my Enjoyment and hope for others as well!

10. easylearningweb profile image91
    easylearningwebposted 6 years ago

When I write new hubs and post them, I initially check it when I post it live. Before putting live, though, I try to read through it thorougly and check layout in draft mode.

If I do go back to my hubs to add or change content or formatting, I try not to do that too often since it may alter clicks being tracked on our own hubs.

I think it's good to monitor traffic under our account and that helps us learn which hubs are most popular.

Hope that helps.
    Easylearningweb

working