What is the secret to making money on hubpages?

1. yort2325 profile image58
    yort2325posted 6 years ago

What is the secret to making money on hubpages?

2. teamrn profile image68
    teamrnposted 6 years ago

I haven't been paid yet, but I did sign up for the:

HubPages Ad Program
    Google AdSense

Amazon has their Amazon affiliate program, but I live in Colorado and for some unknown reason, the Amazon Affiliate program isn't available in Colorado.

If you click on 'My Account' and then click on the 'EARNINGS' tab, there will be a scree entitled AFFILIATE SETTINGS. Go through one by one (Google AdSense, HubPages, Amazon, Ebay and the Reporting Settings of Google Analytics and follow their directions.

You have to have accrued $100 before you are sent money, but they require Tax information and other stuff (all completed in 5 minutes, nothing lenthy). This tax information will be requested if you nose around google sites long enough. I don't have a link to that page.

Google places ads on your Hubs according to subject material, and if people OTHER THAN YOURSELF click on them, you receive a percentage of the profits. Some people do quite well (I think they have a lot of ads and they drive tons of traffic to their Hubs) and then there are people like me who have made a tiny bit over $20 since the end of February 2011!

Since you have Blogger  (at least it looks that way), Google ads can be placed on your Blogger account and I think the returns are greater. But, I think the important thing is to drive as much traffic to  your Hubs  and to Blogger as possible.

3. tangoshoes profile image60
    tangoshoesposted 6 years ago

Write engaging and useful hubs and contribute to the hubpage community. Once you get he hang of that read up on keyword research and back linking. But the most important thing - WRITE!

working