jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Do you have to be a hubber for 6 months or longer to start getting paid , or to

1. graebear profile image69
    graebearposted 6 years ago

Do you have to be a hubber for 6 months or longer to start getting paid ,
    or to sign up for  them ?

2. Bretsuki profile image78
    Bretsukiposted 6 years ago

I have known a couple of people who have joined HubPages without Google AdSense accounts ask this question.

I think Google have changed policies to make sure that you write consistently before you become elligable for an AdSense account.

I hope this helps. You are not alone in having that requirement placed upon you. 

On the bright side you can write a lot of hubs in 6 months and when you become elligable you'll have a good portfolio to provide residual income.  Happy Hubbing.

3. graebear profile image69
    graebearposted 6 years ago

THANK YOU  so much for  the input.... it  is valued

4. Wesman Todd Shaw profile image97
    Wesman Todd Shawposted 6 years ago

No.  Just join Google Adsense, and then join the HP ad program - and you can start earning as soon as you are approved by both.

Go ahead and join amazon as well - you can't lose.

5. ImChemist profile image57
    ImChemistposted 6 years ago

Its so easy you not need wait this long time to get paid , Just join adsense and hupages , then write quality seo optimized hubs . And in short time you will collect your money.

6. vydyulashashi profile image58
    vydyulashashiposted 6 years ago

It doesn't depend on how long you wait to earn on hubpages. If you have approved google adsense account, you can earn instantly if you have some decent amount of traffic, good number of visitors and good back links

But getting adsense approval is the key. If you have thousands of visitors every day and let us assume that you got adsense approval tomorrow, you can start earning from tomorrow itself. You need not wait. All adsense earnings depends on number page impressions and clicks. Hope this helped you!

7. J.S.Matthew profile image81
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

working