jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

Wouldn't it be nice if Hubpages had a "Chat" feature?

1. Anaydena profile image82
    Anaydenaposted 6 years ago

Wouldn't it be nice if Hubpages had a "Chat" feature?

2. FloraBreenRobison profile image58
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

no, that is one of the reasons I hate Facebook. There are many reasons I hate Facebook, but I don't like everyone knowing when I'm on the internet and when I'm not. Probably stems from me being an insomiac, but I didn't like it when I'd give up in the early hours of the morning  and go online and then get razzed by the people getting up early to go to work who knew full well my office is at home.

3. nikki_m profile image84
    nikki_mposted 6 years ago

I think it would be nice so long as it had an "invisible" or "busy" option so that I could write without being bothered. If I had chat all the time on here I don't think I would get anything done.

4. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 6 years ago

In the past four years, people have tried to set up places where Hub users could chat and every single one of them has gotten nowhere due to no one showing up to use them.  Which pretty much proves there's no reason for a chat feature to be added.

If you can't say it in the forums, it doesn't need to be said.

5. Darknlovely3436 profile image82
    Darknlovely3436posted 6 years ago

Hubpages doesn't need one, too many distraction here already,
    we need to focus on our writing...(Hubs) for submission

sorry!

6. Hunbbel Meer profile image86
    Hunbbel Meerposted 6 years ago

will be good if:

1. With an interest based categorized chat room
    2. With busy/offline/away status
    3. And with a chat on and off option

7. Naomi's Banner profile image79
    Naomi's Bannerposted 6 years ago

The forum is kind of like a chat and many chat while commenting in the Hubs.  I would suggest you try the Forum if you are interesting in chat.

8. Hantaywee profile image58
    Hantayweeposted 6 years ago

Not really. I'm not much of a fan of online chatting and that's one of the reasons I enjoy Hubpages.

working