jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Should I delete this account and start over in order to get adsense to link?

1. Carrie Hollister profile image63
    Carrie Hollisterposted 6 years ago

Should I delete this account and start over in order to get adsense to link?

Should I delete my hubpages account along with my blog account and just start over since I am having unanswered issues linking my adsense to my hubpage accout and not receiving any answers or help?  I've tried everything that has been suggested in the forums and in help and in hubpages!

2. prektjr.dc profile image86
    prektjr.dcposted 6 years ago

I am new enough to not know how to advise you on this.  My daughter is experiencing similar troubles and we wondered the same thing....I will be watching to see what advice you get.  I do suggest that you visit the learning pages link at the bottom of every page and see if you find something there.  We have not had the opportunity to do that yet.

Good luck!

3. Carrie Hollister profile image63
    Carrie Hollisterposted 6 years ago

I have visited the help forums and support etc...  I have read hubs regarding these issues.
    I have also emailed both hubpages and adsense support only to get an auto response from adsense and hubpages is sending it to some other team to look at who may contact me.
    One of the hubs I did find stated that it was a browser issue with them.  I am awaiting a response as to how this persons issue was fixed.
    I have also asked hubpages and adsense to call me personally but we'll see on that one.
    I really don't want to start over because I have already written 8 articles in 4 days.
    I'll let you all know the responses and the help I receive and hopefully help someone else.
    Thanks for your input!

4. Bettersnowman profile image75
    Bettersnowmanposted 6 years ago

Hi Carrie,
    I am having the same issue. I have been through the tutorials, etc. and am holding off with any more activity on the site until the issue is resolved. I am following this question, so hopefully it can be resolved.

Good luck to you, and everyone else having the same problem.

working