How can I redo the link for my hub.

1. KMattox profile image59
    KMattoxposted 6 years ago

How can I redo the link for my hub.

Do you ever wish you could start a hub over to give it better search perimeters and get more traffic? I changed the title the link remains the same. I start over and re-categorize my hub and the original link does not change. I completely change the entire hub from start to finish but the link is the same. Do I need to give it the link I want by completely starting over?

2. profile image0
    Suramya.Kposted 6 years ago

Yes, you need to make a completely new hub to change the link. Although some keywords in the link would help, you would better not delete the current one. Search engines favor old and established writing and they are already indexed. To avoid any "duplicate contents" slap from them, don't delete them.

My suggestion would be to make more back links with the keyword you're targeting as the anchor text. Also try to back link the back link. For example, if you back link from SheToldMe, backlink the "scoop" from RedGage. Back link the RedGage link from another website. But remember not to reciprocate. For example, don't back link the RedGage link from SheToldMe once you back link the SheToldMe link from RedGage.