Do SEO and LSI type key words and phases have an effect on the initial hub score

1. davenmidtown profile image89
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

Do SEO and LSI type key words and phases have an effect on the initial hub score?

It drives me batty when I publish a new hub and it has an initial hub score in the 40's.  I read the guidelines about hub-score and it mentioned something about search-ability.  I am wondering if that relates to SEO and LSI?

2. vox vocis profile image82
    vox vocisposted 6 years ago

It does in the long run (because of traffic), but I don't think it has anything to do with it at the time of publishing. The score eventually goes up anyway - the higher the traffic, the better the hub score smile So, I'd say that SEO and LSI have a great impact on the final, not the initial score smile

3. prektjr.dc profile image85
    prektjr.dcposted 6 years ago

I have found that by previewing a hub I can see it's opening score.  Then those with low scores left unpublished for a couple of days, maybe because I am looking to take the perfect picture to add, seem to climb in score amazingly!  I wonder if it is that it gives the SEO a chance to better evaluate them??  I don't know...just an observation!  I also think that the time of publishing has an effect on the score.  Just some thoughts...

working