jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do you sometimes feel like answers is a game to see how many responses you can g

1. dan-1 profile image76
    dan-1posted 6 years ago

Do you sometimes feel like answers is a game to see how many responses you can get?

2. BobbiRant profile image61
    BobbiRantposted 6 years ago

Yes I do.  I think that is probably the driving force behind most questions. I also love when someone gets on a question and says:This is a stupid question,as someone did on one of mine.  I never knew I'd meet Einstein when I asked.  Such haughtiness.  Good question here.

3. Cardisa profile image92
    Cardisaposted 6 years ago

Yes I do, and in addition to that its also a way of earning accolades. The more questions you ask or answer will be displayed on your profile page and hubfeed.

Many persons who are new to HP do the random questions thing because they think the more they ask they will increase their hubber/author scores. This is actually the opposite. Moderation on HP is key to increasing your personal profile score.

4. profile image0
    Giselle Maineposted 6 years ago

No, not really! If I get way too many responses then it's a whole lot of extra work for me to read all the answers each time & vote up (if applicable - some people put random or garbled stuff in their answer). 

I was very surprised when one of my questions got over 100 answers, and 2 people made a hub each about the topic!  It was a nice surprise in the sense that people were interested, but I wasn't intending to try to get as many answers as possible with the question... I just wanted some answers on the issue... and got more than I had anticipated!

working